Leuchars - Leuchars Pharmacy, 14 Main Street14 Main Street, Leuchars, St Andrews,KY16 0HN
Tel: 01334 838884
Fax: 01334 839201
Facility Type: Pharmacy
Pharmacies(Chemists) are a walk-in resource, where no appointment is necessary. They provide the highest standard of pharmaceutical care and advice to patients and the public on the safe and effective use of medicines and treatments.
Your pharmacist is available locally, promptly and can often provide solutions to your minor ailments and offer lifestyle advice.
Better use of pharmacies by patients and the public will help in providing improved services in areas such as asthma, diabetes, mental health problems, cardiovascular disease and sexual health.
- Administration and Supervision of Medicines/Buprenorphine
- Administration and Supervision of Medicines/Methadone
- Supply of Stoma Appliances
- Waste Disposal
Services Funded by NHS Fife
- Emergency Contraception and Provision of Advice on Contraception
- Consultation Room/ Private Area
- Hearing Loop
- Wheelchair Accessible
Opening HoursMonday : 9.00 - 6.00
Tuesday : 9.00 - 6.00
Wednesday : 9.00 - 6.00
Thursday : 9.00 - 6.00
Friday : 9.00 - 6.00
Saturday : 9.00 - 12.30
Sunday : Closed