The Equality Forum was established by the Fife Partnership in 2002 to:
- Audit and scrutinise current practice in employment of and service delivery to, people who experience discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, disability, age and sexuality.
- Identify and recommend good practice.
- Support people and organisations implementing best practice.
- Monitor implementation of good practice.
- Promote the use of improved services by disadvantaged groups.
- Monitor actual use of services by disadvantaged groups.
Who We Are
- Fife Women's Network - 2 members
- Fife Independent Disability Network - 2 members
- Fife Elderly Forum - 2 members
- FRAE Fife - 2 members
- Fife Friend/ Fife Men - 2 members
- Community Planning Partners Fife Council - Policy and Organisational Development - Children's and Adult Services - Environmental and Development Services - NHS Fife Scottish Enterprise Fife - Communities Scotland - Fife Constabulary Council for Voluntary Service Fife