We’re reminding everyone of the behaviours that we need to adopt or keep practicing to keep ourselves and others safe.
We need to remember that each single action of ours has a consequence for someone else.
So let's remember all the safety measures we've been following for the last 18 months and make sure we remember the points below.
So, let's remember these points this year:
- Test before socialising with others
- Test before using public transport
- Vaccination (1st, 2nd, 3rd or booster)
- Wear a face covering when required
- Cleaning hands
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors
- Work from home if you can
- If you have symptoms, self-isolate and book a PCR test
For more info visit gov.scot/coronavirus