The COVID-19 safety behaviours are well-known to all of us and have been a part of our everyday life for the past two years. The 'Covid Sense' Campaign aims to provide a timely reminder of these behaviours and the positive impact they can have, protecting yourself and others.
Keep doing the things that protect you and your loved ones
Covid sense is protecting yourself and others by:
- Opening windows when socialising indoors.
- Wearing a face covering in indoor public places or on public transport.
- Washing your hands to protect yourself.
- Staying home if you're unwell with symptoms or have a fever.
- Getting your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected.