- Physical distancing and infection control measures will be in place in all our clinics. For that reason, please arrive at the time of your appointment, rather than early or late, to reduce the chance of having to queue
- Please dress for the weather as you may need to queue outside the clinic, if you arrive too early for your appointment
- Please attend your appointment alone wherever possible
- Face coverings must be always worn unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so
- We ask that you wear loose fitting clothing or wear a t-shirt to enable our vaccinators to access your upper arm
- You should not attend the clinic if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 , instead you should reschedule your appointment
- At some of our clinics you may be asked to stay with us for 15 mins or so after your injection to make sure you don’t have any adverse reaction before you go home.
NHS Fife is committed to ensuring the easiest possible access for those attending vaccination appointments and we are grateful to Fife Council for allowing the use of the car park at the Kirkcaldy Centre, formerly known as The Postings, for those visiting our mass vaccination clinic on Kirkcaldy High Street. Those attending for vaccination will be asked to present their blue envelope appointment letter to gain access to free parking at the Kirkcaldy Centre Car Park, which can be accessed via Hunter Street.
116 High Street
For questions about the vaccination programme you can contact the free national COVID-19 Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013 which is open 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.