We are all on our own journey when it comes to maintaining our mental health. It’s part of being human. Some people need treatment but are not ready to ask for help. Some cannot access the help they need. Others experience lifelong battles with anxiety or depression and require ongoing support. But we all struggle with difficult situations, feelings, thoughts, and emotions at some point.
Can an online solution help improve our mental wellbeing?
This was the question that the company behind the Togetherall platform asked themselves. They believed it was possible. And this belief, back in 2007, was the start of Togetherall’s early innovation in the realm of digital mental health. They strongly believed in supporting people to live better ‘brain’ lives by finding a community of support, to break isolation and it’s associated risks, to prevent escalation and to bolster the treatment or recovery of mental health conditions.
What is Togetherall?
Togetherall is a safe, online community where people support each other. By sharing feelings, thoughts, emotions, and experiences we can all improve our mental health, together. Members can sign up instantly, share anonymously and access the community at any time, day, or night.
Togetherall is the only online peer-support community that is moderated 24/7 by fully trained mental health professionals and led by an on-duty clinical team. They are the only digital mental health service rated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and work closely with the NHS, the British Armed Forces, and over 250 universities and colleges across the UK and North America.
What you’ll find on the Togetherall platform
- 24/7, anonymous support community
- A safe and stigma-free environment
- Moderation by trained mental health professionals
- Proactive risk identification and crisis escalation management
- Guided courses on a range of issues with peer-support involvement
- NHS-approved self-assessments
- Integration and signposting to your other tools and wellbeing pathways
- Resources and journaling to support self-management.
- Instant, free, and simple access for members
- Self-referral or prescriber-referral options
Are you aged 16-26, living in Fife?
Then you may find Togetherall particularly helpful. Available to anyone aged 16-26 living in Fife who wish to support their mental health and wellbeing in a safe online space. You can self-refer by signing up via the Togetherall website using your home-postcode.
How to access Togetherall
Eligible members can access Togetherall for free, 24/7 every day of the year there is no waiting list. (Please check the specific eligibility criteria for your community.)
1. Register – Encourage your community to visit togetherall.com and click ‘register’ to answer a few basic questions.
2. Activate - Members will receive an email to verify their account which they can click to activate their account
3. Participate - togetherall.com
On signing on for the first time, I suddenly had a community of people who understood me... I wasn’t alone anymore
Find out about Togetherall's
- drawing tools
- journaling space
- self assessment tools
- goal setting functions
Support for UK military, veterans and family members
Share your experience
Did you know that Togetherall offers free mental health support for the UK Military, Veterans and family members aged 16+?
Someone, somewhere will know how you are feeling right now, perhaps even have gone through it themselves.
And they'd love to hear your story.
Togetherall has a dedicated group for people in the Military and people with family in the Military. Togetherall provides a safe place to talk to others about what you've seen and experienced and how you feel. It's an anonymous community that helps support your mental health and that of those around you.