St Andrews Community Hospital
St Andrews Community HospitalSt Andrews Community Hospital And Health Centre, Largo Road, St Andrews,KY16 8AR
Tel: 01334 465656
Facility Type: Hospital
St Andrews Community Hospital opened in September 2009 after moving from a much smaller facility which was opened in 1901.St Andrews Hospital has well over 90 staff and around 40 inpatient beds. A wide range of services are offered which include; GP Practices, Outpatients Department, Minor Injuries Unit and Primary Care Emergency Services Base, Renal Dialysis, Podiatry, Dentistry, Orthodontics, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Community Nursing teams, Integrated Response teams and Administration services. Endoscopy services are also due to be commissioned.
Location & Transport
- Stagecoach services 64, 94 & 95 go between the bus station and the hospital.
- Moffat & Williamson services 9B and 92 go from St Mary's Place (near the bus station) and the hospital.
- Stagecoach services X26/X27, 98, 99A, 99B, 99C & 99D all serve nearby stops.
Contact Traveline Scotland on 0871 200 22 33 for further details on available public transport (www.travelinescotland.com/).
- 01334 465656
- Blackfriars Medical Practice - 01334 477477
- Pipelands Medical Practice - 01334 476840
- Out patient appointments - 01334 465701
- Physiotherapy appointments - 01334 465754
- Rehabilitation department - 01334 465756
- In patients Ward 1 - 01334 465933
- Minor injuries - 01334 465683
- X ray - 01334 465729
- Treatment room appointments - 01334 465940
- Podiatry appointments - 01334 465940
- Phlebotomy appointments via GP Practices
14:00 - 16:00 and 18:00 to 20:00, Monday to Sunday
Ward 2 - Hospice
14:00 - 16:00 and 18:00 - 20:00, Monday to Sunday