Kirkcaldy - Boots the Chemist Ltd, High Street116-120 High Street, Kirkcaldy,KY1 1NQ
Tel: 01592 263781
Facility Type: Pharmacy
Pharmacies (Chemists) dispense prescriptions, give advice relating to medicines, advice and supply of over the counter medicines, and advice and treatment for ailments day in, day out.
Pharmacists provide the highest standard of pharmaceutical care and advice to patients and the public on the safe and effective use of medicines.
The pharmacy is a walk-in resource, where no appointment is necessary and where people receive advice and treatment for ailments day in, day out.
Better use of pharmacies by patients and the public will help in providing improved services in areas such as asthma, diabetes, mental health problems, cardiovascular disease and sexual health.
Your pharmacist is available locally, promptly and often can readily provide solutions to your minor ailments and lifestyle advice.
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Buprenorphine
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Methadone
- Needle, Syringe and Drug Paraphernalia Exchange
- Out of Hours Pharmaceutical Servuces
- Pharmaceutical Advisory Service to Care Homes
- Supply of Stoma Appliances
- Waste Disposal
Services Funded by NHS Fife
- Emergency Contraception and Provision of Advice on Contraception
- Consultation Room/Private Area
- Hearing Loop
- Wheelchair Accessible
Opening HoursMon: 8.30-5.30