Public Sector Ombudsman

Under the NHS Complaint Procedure if a you as a patient are unhappy with the our response to your complaint, you have the right to approach the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman to have your complaint reviewed

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

If you are unhappy with any matter relating to a General Practice (doctor’s surgery), Dentist, Optician or Pharmacy (chemist) you should raise your complaint with the Practice Manager. If you are not comfortable dealing direct with the Practice or Pharmacy, contact our Complaint Service staff at the number shown above, as they can offer advice and support towards making the complaint resolution process easier in such circumstances. If you are unhappy with the response made by the Practice or Pharmacy to your complaint, you can take the complaint to:

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
4 Melville Street

Telephone: 0800 377 7330


We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.