Fife Centre for Equalities
Fife Centre for Equalities (FCE), funded by Fife Council, started in 2014 with the VISION to inspire and enable everyone we work with to take action that makes Fife an equal, fairer place to live, work and study.
FCE’s MISSION is to develop a harmonised approach to build a collective voice to champion equality, diversity, inclusion and social justice.
Our VALUES are to work with honesty, integrity, respect and transparency, and strive to demonstrate a full inclusive approach in everything we do. We want everyone we work with to share these values in the belief that they will help make Fife a fairer and more equal place.
We are a local information and resource centre that helps organisations and businesses with:
- Building skills and confidence in managing equality issues;
- Creating innovative inclusive practices;
- Unlocking untapped talents;
- Improving reachability and responsiveness to service users and customer.
We also support individuals and communities with:
- Dismantling societal and structural barriers;
- Strengthening self-confidence to be themselves;
- Building a universal voice to champion equality, diversity, inclusion and social justice.
Fife Centre for Equalities Primary Beneficiaries:
Everyone who shares a Protected Characteristic as described in the Equality Act 2010:
- Gender Reassignment
- Marriage and Civil Partnership
- Pregnancy and Maternity
- Religion and Belief
- Sexual Orientation
For more information contact Fife Centre for Equalities at:
Phone - 01592 645310
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - https://centreforequalities.org.uk/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fifecentreforequalities
Twitter - https://twitter.com/FCE_team
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/fife-centre-for-equalities/
Newsletter - http://bit.ly/signupfce