The Information and Resources Centre (IRC) provides resources and materials to anyone working with the population of Fife on health improvement.
Our services include:
· A lending library including books, training packs, DVDs and models covering a wide range of health promotion topics.
· An extensive range of leaflets and posters.
· Access to promotional materials for selected local and national campaigns.
· Equipment for loan such as display boards and flipcharts.
· Access to and support for users of the NHS Scotland Knowledge Network.
For further information contact:
For more information contact
Louise Hutton, Senior Information and Resources Officer
Contact Louise Hutton online