Know Who To Turn To - Dental

If you suffer toothache or dental pain it can usually be controlled with over-the-counter pain relief until your dentist is able to see you.

Whilst a crown falling out can be distressing it is not a true dental emergency. Sensitivity to temperature and intermittent dull pain are also signs of less severe problems, however, it is important to contact your own dentist as soon as possible.

Describe the symptoms so that arrangements can be made to see you with an appropriate appointment.

If you do not have a family dentist, advice can be obtained by telephoning Fife Dental Adviceline on 01592 226555 (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm).

Outside normal working hours if your symptoms worsen or you have severe pain, swelling or trauma to your teeth phone NHS 24 on 111.



We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.