Controlled Drug Information for Community Pharmacists
Here you will find a selection of stationery and forms which you can download or print off for your use.
If you would like to see any other forms available here please contact Dawn Balfour - firstname.lastname@example.org 01592 226928
- Requisition for schedules 1, 2 & 3
- Guide to Good Practice in the management of CD's in Primary Care
- Guide to Reporting Incidents, Near Misses and Concerns
- Incident Report to Accountable Officer - 2018
To complete the Incident Report Form, please either save a copy to a folder of your choice, complete electronically then e-mail to Fife-UHB.email@example.com or print a copy off, complete manually and fax to 01383 741395. Contact details can be found on Page 4 of the form.
- Gabapentin and Pregabalin - The Risk of Misuse (Feb 15)
- Controlled Drugs (CD) Adverse Events 2013-15
- CDAO Network FAQ's - April 2015
- Methadone Flash Report
Other useful resources regarding Controlled Drugs available at:-