In line with national frameworks to allow patients to access medication in local healthcare settings, NHS Fife is delighted to announce that from May 2015 the Specialist Hepatitis C service based at Whytemans Brae and Queen Margaret Hospitals will be working with community pharmacies across NHS Fife to support the community supply of antiviral medication for treatment of Hepatitis C.
In recognition of the extra work involved in procuring these medicines, and in supporting patients through treatment, a fee per patient, per treatment has been agreed.
The documents listed below describe the processes involved, however, if you have any further questions please contact the Specialist pharmacist for Blood Borne Virus - email@example.com
- Advanced Payment - Process (Oct 16)
- Advanced Payment Claim Form Word Version (April 19)
- Advanced Payment Claim Form PDF Version (April 19)
- Community Pharmacy Supply for Hepatitis C Information Pack PDF
- Community Pharmacy Supply for Hepatitis C Information Pack Word
- Hepatitis C Community Pharmacy Step by Step Guide PDF
- Hepatitis C Community Pharmacy Step by Step Guide Word
- Maviret Order Form (Nov 17)
- Roche Ribavirin Order Form (Oct 17)
- Service Level Agreement
- Sofosbuvir, Harvoni, Epclusa Alcura Order Form (Nov 19)
- Zepatier Order Form (Jan 17)
- Stock Balance Log Hep C