Wherever you live in Fife, you can access Occupational Therapy services to meet your need. They work in a variety of settings - Hospital, Schools, people's own homes, in community settings such as day centres, people's work place and social work departments.

Access to Occupational Therapists in Health is by a referral from your GP or Consultant.

Access to Occupational Therapists in the Council is by contacting your local Social Work office between 9 - 11 am on a week day.


We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.