To get involved in the Fife Oral Health Care Award Programme, please complete enquiry form.
Alternatively please feel free to contact us for further information on 01592 226525
The award consists of the following:
- You will be contacted by the oral health team to run through a questionnaire to ascertain details about your current dental service and previous oral health training etc.
- We will then contact your nominated oral health person to organise a time to meet with them and carry out a brief evaluation of all residents in the care home.
- We will then organise a time with your nominated person to train your staff in our one hour training sessions
- Assistance from our team will be given should any issues arise e.g. to top up resources etc.
- An unannounced visit will then take place where 50% of your residents will receive another brief evaluation and if the criteria is met the award will be achieved.
- At any of these visits, if the required standard is reached, award status can be achieved.
Once award status is reached the care home will continue to receive support to continue to deliver an excellent standard of care