Child at Doctors
Community Paediatricians provide a specialised service to children and young people with a range of special [educational] needs, developmental disorders and disabilities.
- children in need; 'at risk'; 'in care'; 'disadvantaged'
- chronic ill health
- emotional/behavioural difficulties
- hearing impairment
- learning difficulties
- physical difficulties
- visual impairment
- Health: e.g. hospital specialists; GPs; health visitors; school nurses; therapists; dental services; child psychology; child psychiatry; communtiy learning disability nurses
- Education: e.g. teaching staff; educational psychologists
- Social Services: e.g. social workers; respite care staff
- Voluntary Services: e.g. society/support workers.
For more information contactMary Paris, Children's Services
Tel: 01383-565320 Fax: 01383-565324 Contact Mary Paris online
By Post: NHS Fife, Lynebank Hospital Halbeath Road Dunfermline Fife