Environmental Information Regulations
It’s your right to know
Did you know that you can ask for environmental information information held by NHS Fife?
Environmental Regulations cover:
- The elements, water, air, soil and land.
- Energy, noise, waste, radiation and emissions.
- Policies, plans and activities likely to affect the environment.
How to make a request:
- Your request can be verbal or written
- You do not need to refer to the legislation but it may help us process your request quicker
We have to:
- Respond within 20 working days (this can be extended to 40 working days in complex cases)
- Offer guidance if you need help with your request
For more information contactNorma Aitken, Head of Corporate Services
Tel: 01592 643355 Contact Norma Aitken online
By Post: NHS Fife, Hayfield House Hayfield Road Kirkcaldy Fife KY2 5AH