What do we provide?
- Individual assessment and therapy for difficulties such as anxiety, depression, eating disorders, anger, sexual problems and the effects of trauma and abuse.
- Assessment of memory and mental functioning.
- Skills-based courses to assist people to overcome low self-esteem and manage stress more effectively.
- Advice and self-help materials for patients, relatives and carers.
- Consultancy servicesfor doctors, nurses and other staff.
- Clinical audit and clinically-based research.
Where will I be seen?
Patients are often seen in their doctor's surgery or else in local health centres or hospital out patient clinics. The office bases for this service are the Clinical Psychology Departments at Lynebank Hospital, Dunfermline and Stratheden Hospital, Springfield, Cupar.
How can I be referred?
You can be referred by your GP, a psychiatrist, or by another health professional.
For more information contactNHS Fife, Switchboard
Tel: 01592 643355
By Post: NHS Fife, Hayfield House Hayfield Road Kirkcaldy Fife KY2 5AH