St Kenneth's Parent Council is a statutory body that represents the views of parents within the school. It is first and foremost a partnership between the school management, teachers and parents. The Parent Council plays an active role in organising many successful social and fund raising events.
Everyone on the Parent Council can bring something different and something useful to the table. Working with other on the Parent Council can also be a way of learning from other people and developing new skills.
The following people are the members of our Parent Council at the present time:
- Sarah Jane Ratcliffe (Chair)
- Stacey Naylor
- Stacey Naylor
- Gary Connor
- Sean Ward
- Kirsty O'Connor (Headteacher)
- Nadine MacPhee (Depute Headteacher)
- Mary McManus (Staff representative)
- Samantha McCulloch (Staff representative)
- Mary Clarke (Church representative)
The council meets twice a term.
Parent Council Objectives
- To promote partnership between the schools, its pupils and the Catholic Chiurch to ensure all pupils develop their full potential leading to their lifelong activities being guided by gospel values.
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming communitiy which is inclusive to all.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of all our pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of our children.
If you have any comments or questions you would like to put forward or are interested in assisting in with fundraising or social events please contact St Kenneth's RC Primary School.