Trading standards for consumers

Consumer advice is provided by Citizens Advice Consumer Service. You can contact them by:

Their trained advisers offer free, confidential and impartial advice on a range of consumer issues including problems experienced with goods and services. Consumers can contact them via their eform.

If after speaking to Citizens Advice Consumer helpline you require further assistance, they will refer you to the appropriate agency.

In Fife, you can also contact Citizens Advice & Rights Fife.


Trading Standards operates the Trusted Trader scheme. Find out more at


Like us at or follow us at to keep informed.


Report a Trading Standards issue to us on our reporting form.



Citizens Advice consumer helpline
Tel: 03454 040506

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.