You can support the charity in the following ways:
- direct donation
- leaving a legacy or bequest in your will.
How do I donate?
- Online – JustGiving is a platform for online giving which makes it easy to donate to a charity or set up a fundraising page. View our JustGiving page.
- By Cheque – please make your cheque payable to Fife Health Charity and send it to the address on this page.
- By Cash – please do not send cash through the post. Please pass your donation to reception / cashiers at the main hospital sites - each donation will be formally recorded and the donor will receive a copy of the official Charitable Donation Form.
Who can make a donation?
Fife Health Charity can accept donations from individuals, clubs and societies, work groups, companies, or any other organisation.
How will my donation be used?
If you do not specify the purpose of your donation, it will be added to the general fund for the benefit of all NHS Fife patients, carers and staff.
You can specify exactly how you wish your donation to be used. For example:
- to benefit a particular ward or department or hospital
- research purposes
- or for wider use.
Over the years, NHS Fife patients, carers and staff have benefited from the purchase of equipment and additional amenities, which were only made possible due to the generosity of our donors.
If you are a UK taxpayer we can claim 25% of your donation back from HMRC at no extra cost to you. Please complete our Gift Aid Declaration Form to help your donation go further.
Get in touch
If you would like to make a donation, are planning a fundraising event, or have a question about the charity, please get in touch with the Fife Health Charity team.