The campaign format has been influenced by feedback to a recent survey of Fife workplaces. Over 80% of respondents named web based, digital and virtual material as the most desirable formats.
How can you use these resources in your workplace?
- Provide mental wellbeing & suicide prevention information, campaigns and activities via workplace intranet & website links using the contained information to support
- Provide mental wellbeing & suicide prevention resources including leaflets, posters, information sessions, awareness stalls, health information boards & displays
- Facilitate mental wellbeing group workshops and talks
- Participate in national health events such as: Stress Awareness Month (April), Mental Health Awareness Week (May), World Suicide Prevention Day (September), Self Care Week (November)
- Consider workplace policies and procedures which improve and support mental wellbeing