You can get help in a number of places
Do you have a family?
Family costs on your mind? You could be entitled to benefits and payments. Find out if you’re eligible at parentclub.scot/costofliving
Are you a tenant?
As a tenant you have rights such as being protected from unfair eviction or rent increases. Find out more gov.scot/rentersrights.
Worried about heating your home?
Find out about help you can get to heat your home more efficiently and reduce your heating bills at homeenergyscotland.org
- Energy bills are rising, but in many cases help and financial support may be available to help heat homes more efficiently and reduce heating bills It’s important to reach out for support if it’s needed
- Many people are worried about money just now There are benefits, grants, and free services available which may help you increase your income
- Parenting is hard at the best of times, but when money worries hit it can be overwhelming From free school meals or help with day to day costs, you could be eligible for support
- If you're worried about money or how to deal with debt, you're not alone Anyone can find themselves overwhelmed by financial worries, but there's support and advice available to help you
- Rising costs can have a bigger impact on some people including older people, disabled people and those who care for them Make sure you're getting all the assistance you're entitled to
- If you rent your home, you have rights such as being protected from unfair evictions or rent increases
If you need urgent help with money, food or fuel
Your local council may be able to help if you need urgent help with things like food, heating and electricity.