These figures relate to confirmed cases who have been in school during their infectious period.
Rimbleton Primary School - Glenrothes
- One positive case.
- Close contacts have been identified and asked to isolate.
Strathallan Primary School - Kirkcaldy
- Two positive cases with links to the school.
- A number of pupils and staff being asked to isolate.
Bellbaxter High School - Cupar
- 1 confirmed case.
- No pupils required to isolate as a result of contact in school.
Glenwood High School - Glenrothes
- One positive case linked to the school.
- No pupils identified as close contacts.
Published by NHS Fife Communications – figures are correct at the time of issue
There are a number of useful resources available for parents in Fife, with information on how best to reduce the chances of your family contracting the virus and what you should do if someone in the household develops symptoms. These can be accessed at our parent info page.
Furthermore, Fife Council has made a comprehensive list of questions and answers available for parents and carers at: www.fife.gov.uk/schoolcovidfaqs.
Anyone with any one or more of the symptoms should immediately self-isolate and order a test on the NHS inform website www.nhsinform.scot or by calling 0800 028 2816.