Click on the blue boxes below.
Things to talk through with your family/ carers/ support team:
- How do you keep yourself safe in the community?
- Do you feel safe at home?
- Who would you call in an emergency?
- How do you keep your cleaning products at home safe?
- How do you keep your money safe?
- Do you remember to lock your door when leaving the house?
- What social media platforms do you use? How do you keep yourself safe online?
For more information for how to keep yourself safe at home, in the community and online please click here For more information on personal or home safety please contact the Occupational Therapy department on 01383 565223.
For information on who to contact in an emergency, please see the image below:
“Someone that we worked with recently was forgetting to lock the door on their way out of the house. To support this Occupational Therapy created a picture checklist that could be attached to their front door as a reminder of what needs to be done before leaving.”
Learning Disability Occupational Therapist