Request for assistance
You can make a request for assistance by completing and returning the referral form to Fife.LDReferrals@nhs.scot
Your request for assistance will be reviewed by an Occupational Therapist who will contact you for an Initial Conversation.
The purpose of an initial conversation is to gather information to identify what you feel you need help with and how we might be able to help. There are various ways in which support might be offered. These could include:
- Providing reassurance and advice
- Providing further information
- Supporting further investigation
- Signposting to other services / community resources / groups
- Consultation session (e.g. face to face, video conferencing or telephone)
- Assessment and intervention as required
If you need any support in completing the referral form or require it in a different format, please contact our referral coordinator on: 01383 565230 or email: email@example.com.