It is forecast that Fife will experience strong winds that may bring damage and travel disruption.
We ask anyone visiting our sites to plan ahead and take care.
The Met Office is warning about the possibility of:
- flying debris resulting in danger to life
- damage to buildings and homes, with roofs blown off and power lines brought down
- roads, bridges and railway lines closed, with delays and cancellations to bus, train, ferry services and flights
- power cuts affecting other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- large waves and beach material being thrown onto coastal roads, sea fronts and homes
This warning is valid from 15:00 on Friday, 26 November 2021 until 02:00 on Saturday, 27 November 2021
Issued by the Met Office at 10:30 on Friday, 26 November 2021
For more details please visit: