If you attended an Orthopaedic elective clinic appointment and you have any questions please contact your named consultant's secretary on the below number –
- Via switchboard on 01592 643355.
If you have attended a fracture clinic for an injury and have a problem please contact as per below -
- Orthopaedic Outpatient Fracture Helpline on 01592 643355 extension 22685 between 8am and 4pm Monday – Friday only, clinic appointment will be offered if required.
- If you have a concern out with these times and your concern is urgent please contact your GP, NHS 24 on 111 or attend the Accident and Emergency Department.
If you were contacted by the Virtual Fracture Clinic following an injury and you are having ongoing problems please follow this link.
If you have a problem with your plaster cast or moonboot, please contact as per below –
- Orthopaedic Plaster Room on 01592 643355 extension 29794 between 8:30am and 4pm or the Orthopaedic Outpatient Fracture Helpline on extension 22685 between 8am and 4pm.
- Out of hours, if you have an urgent plaster or moonboot problem please attend the Accident and Emergency Department.