Skip to Content Skip to navigation

If you need access to care urgently, but it’s not life threatening, you should always first phone NHS 24 on 111, or, speak to your local GP before attending A&E. They will give you advice depending on your symptoms. This could be managing symptoms at home, or visiting your local pharmacy. If you need to see an on-call doctor or other health professional, they will arrange this for you.

You can also visit the NHS 24 website:

In the case of a life-threatening emergency, always call 999.

Right Care Right Place

Self Care

Self care hands

Community Pharmacy

Localpharmacy Shadow

Your GP Practice

Gppractice Shadow

Mental Health

Mentalhealth Shadow




Dental Shadow

NHS 24 and GP Out of Hours

Nhs24 Shadow

Minor Injuries

Minorinjuries Shadow

Accident and Emergency

Accident Shadow