We aim to support statutory and voluntary organisations and workplaces in Fife by providing free access to resources and materials on health promotion topics. The centre is open to anyone working, volunteering or studying in Fife.
We have a collection of over 2000 resources in various formats, including pull-up exhibition stands, teaching kits, interactive models, games, leaflet posters, DVDs, CDs and books.
Our services include:
- Lending library including books, training packs, DVDs and models covering a wide range of health promotion topics.
- Access to an extensive range of free leaflets and posters to support health promotion activities.
- Access to promotional materials for selected local and national campaigns.
- Equipment for loan such as display boards and flipcharts.
- Access to trained staff, who can support you to find the best resources available tailored to meet your needs.
- Health promotion literature searches.
Our full range of resources can be viewed by accessing our online catalogue HPAC.
Resources can also be ordered in alternative formats and languages.