The programme includes:
- An initial assessment with a Specialist Dietitian to determine what type of support is most suitable
- Group or individual support
- A six-month group programme with 6 monthly follow up sessions
- Diet and lifestyle advice
- Behaviour change techniques
These sessions are currently provided online by our Specialist Weight Management Dietitians and our Psychological Therapist, with face to face options available if needed. As part of this programme we also provide:
At assessment the Dietitian will discuss your relationship with food to help build a better picture of this. You may be referred to one of our weight management Clinical Psychologists after the initial assessment if thought appropriate before starting the group programme.