Don't let your protection fade! Find out if you are eligible for vaccination against COVID-19 and Flu.
Our winter flu and COVID-19 vaccination programme kicked off in Autumn 2023. Many thousands of Fife residents have already helped protect themselves against these viruses by getting vaccinated at one of the clinics available across the Kingdom.
The winter programme will run until March 2024.
Flu and COVID-19
The flu and COVID vaccines are usually administered at the same time to deliver maximum protection. The vaccines offered this winter help protect against the most common strains of flu and COVID-19 likely to be circulating in our communities.
As the protection is highest in the first 3 months post-vaccination, getting vaccinated now helps maximise your protection over the peak winter period.
Those eligible for both flu and COVID-19 vaccine have a range of options with which to get vaccinated:-
- Book an appointment – this can be arranged through the online booking portal on NHS inform or by calling the Helpline on 0800 030 8013.
- Visit a drop-in vaccination clinic – view details of drop-in clinics
Those eligible for just flu vaccine can also attend any one of 46 community pharmacies supporting the programme this year free-of-charge.
New drop-in flu and COVID-19 vaccination clinics are taking place at venues across Fife. No appointment necessary!
Clinics for adults (aged 18 and over)
All clinics operate from 9am to 4.30pm (closing for lunch from 1 to 1.30pm)
Every Tuesday in January and February
- St Andrews Community Hospital, Largo Road, St Andrews, KY16 8AR
Every Wednesday in January and February
- Templehall Church, Beauly Place, Kirkcaldy, KY2 8ED
Every Friday in January and February
- Lynebank Hospital, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8JH