The NHS Fife Neurology service has general clinics at Victoria Hospital and Queen Margaret Hospital.
There are also specialist clinics for patients with:
- multiple sclerosis
- young-onset movement disorders (up to 65)
- young-onset memory problems (up to 60)
- motor neurone disease
We also run:
- Huntington’s Disease – specialist service link to subpage
- Neurophysiology clinic - electromyography and nerve conduction studies (Dr Saturno)
- Nerve conduction studies for assessment of carpal tunnel syndrome (Joan Knight)
The Victoria Hospital and Queen Margaret Hospital are teaching hospitals and doctors in training undertake clinics under consultant supervision. Medical students may also be in attendance at clinics.
For information on neurological conditions, visit the NHS Inform website.